Message format:  Go
DannyNYC
Subject : DJ system
Posted : 3/21/2005 10:59 PM (#1820)

Clubber

What systems are great for beginner DJ?

the MASK
Posted : 6/6/2005 9:48 PM (#1897 - in reply to #1820)
Clubber

i am not a professional dj . but here is what i know from the little i djed .. lol

check out pioneers or numark .. they make good systems ..

u will want to get two CDs players .. or two turn tables (vinyl) depending on your style .. also u will need a mixer .. then u need a sound system .. some speakers come with amps .. and some dont .. if they dont then u will need to buy your own amp ..

be prepared to spend around $1000 for a good starting sytem .. a really good system can cost you a lot more

peace

DannyNYC
Posted : 6/18/2005 7:04 AM (#1919 - in reply to #1820)

Clubber

Thanks for the info Mask. I heard good things about Pioneers but coughing up the dough is a bit problematic right now.
School is in session for me and it looks like my dj learning experience will be postponed. Damn prison I tell you!

andersonn
Posted : 1/13/2009 1:10 PM (#2470 - in reply to #1820)
Clubber

Kanye West went old school with a vintage inspired letter jacket as he left Katsuya restaurant in Los Angeles last night. The bad boy, self-loving, best thing to ever hit the music scene hip-hopper paired the jacket with tattered jeans and finished off the look with a black scarf, sunglasses, white sneakers. Why does he always look angry?.......and more on the block is - Century Fox Studios has released the first full length trailer for the Biggie Smalls biopic Notorious, which I think you will agree - is a lot better than the teaser trailer that was released in September. The trailer does a great job at getting you interested in learning about the man behind the music

martinshook
Posted : 7/31/2009 9:05 PM (#2562 - in reply to #1820)

I certainly agree with the above recommendations. <meta content="text/html; charset=utf-8" http-equiv="Content-Type"><meta content="Word.Document" name="ProgId"><meta content="Microsoft Word 11" name="Generator"><meta content="Microsoft Word 11" name="Originator"><style><!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";}@page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;}div.Section1 {page:Section1;}-->Here is a useful information for you all. SatPhire isproviding FTA Receivers, Satellite Dishes & LNB's, Multi Switches, Dishmotors, Mobile Satellite TV, GPS Navigation, Star choice AND many manyaccessories related to the audio/video On very affordable price in all over theCanada and USA. For more info. you may visit my signature link.

Enjoy!

Jacey
Posted : 12/24/2009 12:20 AM (#2600 - in reply to #1820)

Clubber

I haven't been able to find any dj set ups that are for making your own techno music beats, they are all for being a dj, and adding to the beats already set into the system. So I really want to get him a techno dj system, but I don't know anything about this kind of stuff. Thanks, and God bless you all. Happy holidays!

Arthurs
Posted : 1/14/2010 9:23 AM (#2613 - in reply to #1820)

Clubber

What do you mean by DJ system? Do you mean turntables and a mixer? If so, the best and most reliable turntables are the Technics MK2. The best mixer in my opinion is the Allen Heath Zone. You can buy these products from most major musician stores like, Guitar Center.

Create MySpace Music profile for Midnight Hour

Printer friendly version   |  E-mail a link to this thread

Jump to page :
  Page 1 of 1 Pages 1
Jump to forum : Go

Advertising

Privacy Policy |  Legal Note