New York    New Jersey    Miami    Hamptons  
Your Ticket to Big City Nightlife   
To Homepage

Moderators:
apotheosis, anta, vipclubber

Main -> Locations-> New York-> Erick Morillo Birthday Fiesta at Space Ibiza NY

Jump to page :
  Page 1 of 1 Pages 1
Message format:  Go
ericvirgil
Subject : Erick Morillo Birthday Fiesta at Spac......
Posted : 3/22/2016 8:25 AM (#8442)

Old School Legend

Saturday, March 26, 2016
Erick Morillo Birthday Fiesta

at
Space Ibiza NY
637 West 50th Street
between 11th and 12th Avenues

New York, NY 10019

Music By Djs Eric Morillo

Doors Open at 11pm. Close at 4am.
21 and over

Pricing:
Tickets starting at $40 and will go up asevent near.
General Admission starts at $40, Dj Area VIP Ticket starts at $100

To purchase tickets Click or Paste Link:
https://nightout.com/events/erick-morillo-birthday-fiesta-at-space-ibiza-ny/tickets?a=eric-sanchez-2

For ticket information, textEric Virgil at 917-664-2686 or email info@ericvirgil.com

Table Reservations:
For Table Reservations, text Eric Vigil at 917-664-2686
For more information, text Eric Virgil at 917-664-2686 or emailinfo@ericvirgil.com

Erick Morillo:
With his A-list celebrity chums, astronomical bank balance and palatial homesin Miami, Ibiza and soon Los Angeles, few people epitomize the 'superstar DJ'like Erick Morillo. The organizers of the IMS music conference in Ibizacertainly thought so, inviting Erick to give a talk entitled 'Big Dog DJs: FuckYou I'm Famous' earlier this year.
"People definitely know my name, but I've worked hard to get here,"Erick says. "It's not like I think people should bow before me because I'msome big star."
Although, with his Subliminal Sessions nights at Pacha having enjoyed their13th year (making Morillo the White Isle's longest-serving resident DJ in 2010)Ibiza is already conquered. With a resurgent Subliminal Records churning outfloor fillers by the month, two new albums - one solo and one with Jose Nunezand Harry 'Choo Choo' Romero as The Dronez - in production and a live show inthe works, Morillo is now redoubling his campaign to take America. The nextshot in which will be DJing at the opening of the exclusive Marquee club in theCosmopolitan Hotel in Las Vegas on New Year's Eve, appearing alongside Jay-Zand Coldplay.

Printer friendly version   |  E-mail a link to this thread

Jump to page :
  Page 1 of 1 Pages 1
Jump to forum : Go

Advertising

Privacy Policy |  Legal Note