New York    New Jersey    Miami    Hamptons  
Your Ticket to Big City Nightlife   
To Homepage

Moderators:
naukbh, apotheosis, vipclubber

Main -> General-> Music & Media-> All about Guitar!!!!

Jump to page :
  Page 1 of 1 Pages 1
Message format:  Go
Jacey
Subject : All about Guitar!!!!
Posted : 12/14/2009 2:54 AM (#2591)

Clubber

The guitar is a musical instrument of the chordophone family. The standard guitar has six strings but four-, seven-, eight-, nine-, ten-, eleven-, twelve-, thirteen- and eighteen-string guitars are also available. The two primary families of guitar types are the electric guitars and the acoustic guitars.

The three main types of acoustic guitar are the classical guitar, the steel-string flattop guitar, and the archtop guitar.Guitars are recognized as one of the primary instruments in flamenco, jazz, blues, country, mariachi, rock music, and many forms of pop. They can also be a solo classical instrument. Guitars may be played acoustically; the tone is produced by the vibration of the strings which is amplified by the body of the guitar which acts as a large hollow resonating chamber, or they may rely on an amplifier that can electronically manipulate tone. Such electric guitars were introduced in the 1930s, and they have continued to have a profound influence on popular culture since then.

Traditionally guitars have been constructed of various woods and strung with animal gut, or more recently, with either nylon or steel strings. Guitars are made and repaired by luthiers.

Free Sound Effects

sherielkol
Subject : All about Guitar!!!!
Posted : 3/29/2012 9:23 AM (#2738 - in reply to #2591)

I love to play guitar. The music which I composed first I had tried also in the guitar and it make the sound noisy .

-------
Lyrics

Printer friendly version   |  E-mail a link to this thread

Jump to page :
  Page 1 of 1 Pages 1
Jump to forum : Go

Advertising

Privacy Policy |  Legal Note