To Homepage

Moderators:
naukbh, apotheosis, vipclubber

Main -> General-> Music & Media-> DJ TROPICANA & The Legend Of ALBA CHIARA

Jump to page :
  Page 1 of 1 Pages 1
Message format:  Go
anta
Subject : DJ TROPICANA & The Legend Of ALBA CHIARA...
Posted : 10/29/2009 8:43 AM (#2576)
VIP Clubber

Happy Island was a little town in Sicilia where the workers goes to every morning to make their living. Each of the head of household, man and women would ride their horses and take to road to what they called Happy Island.

One day, Maximo, a hard working fathe rof 2 didn't come back home. His wife was worried sick and everyone was looking for him... day after day after day. They looked every where.

After few weeks they stopped looking. October 31st 1724 at sunset the village people sarted to here sinical sounds of a rolling heavy duty carriage pulled by a horse. The small town gathered around it and suddently a wicked man or woman ( no one could define it) bursed out the carriage laughing outloud sinically. Ahahahahah! he said. I am the new chief in town you will all come to my haunted castle of moulinex and bring me something or I will hunt you down in your house and you will not get into happy Island anymore.

The village people got really worried and was wondering what was this cruel creature that want to destroy their humble lives and why? He loke dvery scary and something about him wasn't right. His floating on air, blood coming out of his eyes and mouth, ears and nose...dripping down to the floor and and jis horse hase 2 heads. The villageois were shaking and asked the thing looking like something between a ghost and a monster where would they find him to give him what he ask. He said: find the hunted castle down the Island near he bridge and the town city hall and bring me your $0+ your selves. I will then reward you with a night of delicious water and exciting drinks that will make you feel like your are free! Free to flyer, to dance. I will give you drinks that is made of magical water and potions that will give you wings. If you do well I may event reward you with

prizes such as a dinner for two at the queens Palace or 2 great seats at the theater.... And then he said event a gift from the feature called iphone.

They all when into their houses and came out to follow the carriage that was moving really fast. After few minutes the 250 village people arrived at the Hunted Castle. They found hanged man, skulls, momified children, possessed pumkins, clowns, monsters, covered in blood dying men and women screaming Help, Haunted Castle, Get out!!! The rats coming out the ground, the skull moving and jumping without no one touching them. OMG! What kind of place is this? What's going to happpen to them. They here a scream help, help, help! a voice they recognized.

Maximo! covered in dust and wearing shreaded clothes with one shoes that is missing a front toe area. He start scream ge tout, run, haunted castle with his eyes spiring like a monkey from wild

forest...The village asked him what happen. Maximo start tellling about his stay at the castle and how sister he got when the mechanic room start working. He drunk a lot of water. What he didn't know is it wasn't water he was drinking but this newly brewed magic potion called vodka. Once the villagers had one and two of this magic potion they all start hearing sounds that was from the future by DJ MIXALOT. They all start bouncing to it and it became the most fun village party and HALLOWEEN was borned at Happy Island.

Story to be continued at the hangover party...

Copyrights Antaparties.com all rights reserved

(pumpkin.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments pumpkin.jpg (60KB - 0 downloads)

Jacey
Subject : DJ TROPICANA & The Legend Of ALBA CHIARA...
Posted : 3/10/2010 6:44 AM (#2637 - in reply to #2576)

Clubber

Dj Sammy Breathe - Blu Cantrell/Sean Paul...Kim Closer - Ne-Yo Club Tropicana - Wham! Crazy - Gnarls Barkley... Development Music Sounds Better Wi - Stardust.

Printer friendly version   |  E-mail a link to this thread

Jump to page :
  Page 1 of 1 Pages 1
Jump to forum : Go

Advertising

Privacy Policy |  Legal Note