Main -> Locations-> Other Areas-> Need suggestions on staying in Montreal

Jump to page :
  Page 1 of 1 Pages 1
Message format:  Go
andersonn
Subject : Need suggestions on staying in Montreal
Posted : 3/18/2009 9:09 AM (#2514)
Clubber

Hi everyone, I have a visit to Montreal in the next month or so. I am not aware about the place there and the problem that I am into is to know about the accommodations there for a comfortable stay. I have got some insights about the place, but I would love to have suggestion from people around here…………please do give your suggestions on the accommodations available there.

terapc
Subject : Need suggestions on staying in Montreal
Posted : 3/19/2009 9:31 AM (#2515 - in reply to #2514)
Clubber

andersonn - 3/18/2009 9:09 AMHi everyone, I have a visit to Montreal in the next month or so. I am not aware about the place there and the problem that I am into is to know about the accommodations there for a comfortable stay. I have got some insights about the place, but I would love to have suggestion from people around here…………please do give your suggestions on the accommodations available there.

Montreal is a great place to visit and the place has lots to offer to visitors there. One can spend time in Montreal in a fun and interesting way. For the staying options on there, I would suggest that you go with private rentals then going in for a hotel or so. My friend had recently been there and he stayed in Montreal Furnished Apartment provided by a rental service provider in Montreal.

Printer friendly version   |  E-mail a link to this thread

Jump to page :
  Page 1 of 1 Pages 1
Jump to forum : Go

Advertising

Privacy Policy |  Legal Note