New York    New Jersey    Miami    Hamptons  
Your Ticket to Big City Nightlife   
To Homepage

Moderators:
naukbh, vipclubber

Main -> Locations-> Other Areas-> Planning to visit Sydney………..need advice!

Jump to page :
  Page 1 of 1 Pages 1
Message format:  Go
andersonn
Subject : Planning to visit Sydney………..need adv......
Posted : 2/18/2009 11:04 AM (#2490)
Clubber

<style><!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";}@page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;}div.Section1 {page:Section1;}-->

Hello everyone, I have been planningto visit Sydneywith my family. Since, I am real busy with my hectic schedule; I thought thatit would be a good place to relax for some days with my entire family. Thereason I am here is that I don’t have any close associates that have beenthere,  so I need advice from you peopleto help me know what are the do’s and dont’s that I need to take careof……..please do advice me on this.

Thanks in advance.

terapc
Posted : 2/18/2009 11:07 AM (#2491 - in reply to #2490)
Clubber

<style><!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";}@page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;}div.Section1 {page:Section1;}-->

Sydney is a good place and going with yourfamily is just a great idea. While Australia is a "bigcountry" the urban hubs of Sydney and Melbourne and their surroundingcountryside can provide guests with days or weeks of wonderful experiences.Within two hours of Sydneyyou can be in the beautiful World Heritage Listed Blue Mountains, enjoyingquaint villages or exploring a fabulous wilderness of this National Park area.If your desire is for fine food and wine then look for Hunter Valleytours. For the accommodations there, I would advice you to go with resortsunited  apartments and resorts which are independently owned and operatedand are located in some of the most beautiful destinations.

-----------------------

whale watching tours

Eberhartass
Posted : 12/11/2013 3:48 AM (#2889 - in reply to #2490)

Hi...I am working for Australian Cleaning Force in Australia....

Printer friendly version   |  E-mail a link to this thread

Jump to page :
  Page 1 of 1 Pages 1
Jump to forum : Go

Advertising

Privacy Policy |  Legal Note