New York    New Jersey    Miami    Hamptons  
Your Ticket to Big City Nightlife   
To Homepage

Moderators:
naukbh, apotheosis, vipclubber

Main -> General-> Music & Media-> Kanye West ……… in some gossips!!!

Jump to page :
  Page 1 of 1 Pages 1
Message format:  Go
andersonn
Subject : Kanye West ……… in some gossips!!!
Posted : 1/9/2009 12:21 PM (#2466)
Clubber

<style>!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:Georgia; panose-1:2 4 5 2 5 4 5 2 3 3; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:647 0 0 0 159 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";}h1 {mso-margin-top-alt:auto; margin-right:0in; mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto; margin-left:0in; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; mso-outline-level:1; font-size:24.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman";}@page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;}div.Section1 {page:Section1;}-->

Kanye West went old school with a vintage inspiredletter jacket as he left Katsuya restaurant in Los Angeles last night. The bad boy,self-loving, best thing to ever hit the music scene hip-hopper paired thejacket with tattered jeans and finished off the look with a black scarf,sunglasses, white sneakers. Why does he always look angry?.......and more onthe block is - Century Fox Studios has released the first full length trailerfor the BiggieSmalls biopic Notorious, which I think you will agree - is a lot betterthan the teaser trailer that was released in September. The trailer does agreat job at getting you interested in learning about the man behind the music

Arthurs
Subject : Kanye West ……… in some gossips!!!
Posted : 3/25/2010 2:20 AM (#2645 - in reply to #2466)

Clubber

I need help on music lol. If you know any cool songs pls tell me :) i like jay sean, kanye west and kesha. If u want to listen more about them just visit to the link given here ::::

Printer friendly version   |  E-mail a link to this thread

Jump to page :
  Page 1 of 1 Pages 1
Jump to forum : Go

Advertising

Privacy Policy |  Legal Note