New York    New Jersey    Miami    Hamptons  
Your Ticket to Big City Nightlife   
To Homepage

Moderators:
vipclubber

Main -> Life Style-> Fashion & Entertainment-> Do you have any good recommendation for me?

Jump to page :
  Page 1 of 1 Pages 1
Message format:  Go
andersonn
Subject : Do you have any good recommendation f......
Posted : 12/29/2008 11:45 AM (#2461)
Clubber

<meta content="text/html; charset=utf-8" http-equiv="Content-Type"><meta content="Word.Document" name="ProgId"><meta content="Microsoft Word 11" name="Generator"><meta content="Microsoft Word 11" name="Originator"><style><!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";}@page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;}div.Section1 {page:Section1;}-->
Hi all, I have a wedding comingup of my close friend. We have taken care of all the arrangements but just onething is left, suitable gifts for the attendants. We would like to havesomething given that would be remembered by them, coming on the monetary issuewe would not like to make it expensive too. So, would like to get suggestionsfrom you people to help me decide a gift for the guests.

Any suggestions would be welcome.

terapc
Posted : 1/5/2009 11:46 AM (#2464 - in reply to #2461)
Clubber

<meta content="text/html; charset=utf-8" http-equiv="Content-Type"><meta content="Word.Document" name="ProgId"><meta content="Microsoft Word 11" name="Generator"><meta content="Microsoft Word 11" name="Originator"><style><!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"Bodoni MT"; panose-1:2 7 6 3 8 6 6 2 2 3; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:3 0 0 0 1 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";}@page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;}div.Section1 {page:Section1;}-->

Hello,giving a gift to the guests is something very important in a wedding as that leavesa mark of the wedding on a persons mind and is talked about between people. Thegift need not be expensive as there may be a large number of guests but needsto be something unique. I would recommend key chains of a different style, stuffedbears …. the choice may be wide. For better criteria of selection, you canconsider online resources for weddinggift ideas so that you do not miss out on the best ones. Hope myreply will help you.

All the best!

Jacey
Posted : 3/13/2010 7:18 AM (#2640 - in reply to #2461)

Clubber

i have an effects processor, but nowhere to start? any recommendations forgain settings..., etc. i have good equipment, so that shouldn...gain, and really staticy sound on my guitar?

briensmith
Posted : 12/17/2013 3:59 AM (#2895 - in reply to #2461)
Old School

Yes, i want to recommend you some Design Styles Ideas for making your home decoration. So enjoy with your new designs ideas. ;)

briensmith
Subject : Funky Cheap Shoes
Posted : 5/31/2014 1:12 AM (#2983 - in reply to #2461)
Old School

Nowadays several designers and stores are operating to supplyyou the simplest. Some stores are provide Funky Cheap Shoes.Various designersalso are giving a broad vary of services starting from trial of Funky CheapShoes.go here : 

www.dressvenus.com/Fashion/Prom-Shoes-7646/

lucy6848
Posted : 8/28/2014 12:36 AM (#4012 - in reply to #2461)
Old School

How to buy cheap and fashion but unique earrings? First, selecting a materail suits you, for gold, silver, feather, ruby, pearl.Then find a proper size and shape: cross, drop, flower, hoop, long. You need pay attention to occasion:parties or prom or outdoors? Highly recommend styles: emerald earrings, lighting bolt earrings, long earrings, new look earrings. These are the year hot factors and welcomed by mounts of customers. Over 600 earrings here. You will enjoy the experience for shopping.

Buy earrings sales is availablehere: http://www.dressve.com/Fashion/Earrings-7630/

So why you don't get the benefit of online sale.

Printer friendly version   |  E-mail a link to this thread

Jump to page :
  Page 1 of 1 Pages 1
Jump to forum : Go

Advertising

Privacy Policy |  Legal Note