New York    New Jersey    Miami    Hamptons  
Your Ticket to Big City Nightlife   
To Homepage

Moderators:
naukbh, apotheosis, vipclubber

Main -> General-> Music & Media-> SKY BAND & JIGSAW SOUL @ CHINA CLUB 7pm friday

Jump to page :
  Page 1 of 1 Pages 1
Message format:  Go
anta
Subject : SKY BAND & JIGSAW SOUL @ CHINA CLUB 7...
Posted : 11/29/2007 6:52 PM (#2289)
VIP Clubber

THE SKY BAND & JIGSAW SOUL @ THE NEW CHINA CLUB.

Get into this concert and start your week end with some spunk and Jazz. Rock bands Sky and Jigsaw Soul is entertaining you this evening at the legendary China Club known to be the living room of the rock stars.

The China Club first came to prominence as a music industry hangout where some of the world's biggest stars often performed in fabulous impromptu jam sessions, i.e. David Bowie, Michael Bolton, Bruce Springsteen, Stevie Wonder, Elton John, Eric Clapton, and many more. Often referred to as the "Living Room of Rock and Roll," the club has since become a magnet for celebrities from all fields - sports, modeling, television, film -- and earned a reputation as one of America's most glamorous nightspots. On any given night it is not unusual to spot Bruce Willis, Brooke Shields, Mark Messier, Lawrence Taylor, Eddie Murphy, Rod Stewart -- the list is endless.

Coast $10 at byfad.com. Get a free cd from jigsaw soul and a drink ticket with it. A gift from Antavenues so don't miss this event.

This is a 21+ event.

Cost: $10 at byfad.com or at the door

Official Sitehttp://www.antavenues.com

sky rocks

sky plays

Jacey
Subject : SKY BAND & JIGSAW SOUL @ CHINA CLUB 7...
Posted : 9/16/2010 12:59 AM (#2675 - in reply to #2289)

Clubber

I am a composer; I used to download background music from internet. if you need some specific sound effect like GameSound Effects, Animal Sound Effects etc try Audiomicro,it is very popular formusic and sound effects. It’s not free but very well priced and then you arefree to use the music forever

Printer friendly version   |  E-mail a link to this thread

Jump to page :
  Page 1 of 1 Pages 1
Jump to forum : Go

Advertising

Privacy Policy |  Legal Note