New York    New Jersey    Miami    Hamptons  
Your Ticket to Big City Nightlife   
To Homepage

Moderators:
naukbh, apotheosis, vipclubber

Main -> General-> Music & Media-> Information about musical events in Miami?

Jump to page :
  Page 1 of 1 Pages 1
Message format:  Go
jeremy66
Subject : Information about musical events in M......
Posted : 11/15/2007 12:39 PM (#2278)

Hi,

I am a music freak and am heading for Miami and would bethere in Florida for about a month on vacation. I would also like to host amusical event by the sea side. I am looking to get in touch with someone who islocal from Miami in making my event successful. Thanks.

marina776
Posted : 11/16/2007 11:11 AM (#2280 - in reply to #2278)

Wonderful thought! In fact I attended one such musical concert on a beach and had a great time there. I had located the information about the event from http://www.scourevents.com . You too can get to know about all the events in and around Miami and Florida and add your own event if you so desire. I wish you have a nice time there. Cheers!!

andersonn
Posted : 11/25/2008 3:15 AM (#2428 - in reply to #2278)
Clubber

I saw your website. It was very useful to me. Miami city balletperforms the west coast premiere of nightspot , a twyla tharp and elviscostello collaboration. Known for her innovation and creativity, twylatharp has created some of the most memorable dances in modernrepertory. Elvis costello, whose adventurous musical talents makes himone of the most revered artists of our time, provides an originalmusical composition intertwined with various motifs and quotations fromexisting songs.

san antonio limo service

Jacey
Posted : 3/10/2010 6:41 AM (#2636 - in reply to #2278)

Clubber

The winner was to get a karaoke...to come from our store) because of my musicalbackground. Needless to say, there was...

Printer friendly version   |  E-mail a link to this thread

Jump to page :
  Page 1 of 1 Pages 1
Jump to forum : Go

Advertising

Privacy Policy |  Legal Note